PINK AVENUE SKIN CARE
ROSACEA & SENSITIVE SKIN
Best Rosacea Skin Care, Toronto, ON
Best Sensitive Skin Care, Toronto, ON
Rosacea (pronounced roh-ZAY-sha)
is a common disorder of the facial skin.
While the cause of rosacea is unknown and there is no cure, today
medical grade cosmeceutical skin care can provide relief and improve the appearance of rosacea.
Any one of the following symptoms maybe a warning sign to seek and begin appropriate treatment
before the signs and symptoms become increasingly severe:
- Redness on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead.
- Small visible blood vessels on the face.
- Bumps or pimples on the face.
- Watery or irritated eyes.
PINK AVENUE AGE REVERSE SKIN CARE
An effective, gentle skin care to correct
and prevent visible signs of aging,
HELPS TO IMPROVE ROSACEA.
Developed by a board-certified dermatologist, this system has been clinically tested and delivers proven results with a combination of concentrated, medical grade actives and natural ingredients.
Clinical studies show that after 4 weeks of use:
- 87% of patients saw improvement in lines and wrinkles
- 80% saw evening of skin tone and improvement in brown spots
- 93% noticed improvement in skin smoothness
- 87% saw lessening of redness
How to use Pink Avenue Age Reverse System
Calms redness, reduces inflammation. Anti Aging too!
- Chamomile Clean Cleanser apply a small amount and massage onto skin for 10 secs. Rinse well with water.
- C-7 Youth Serum - apply serum to face & throat. Maybe applied under the eye and on eye contour.
- Triple Benefits Face Creme - apply to face and throat over serum.
C-7 YOUTH SERUM & ROSACEA
This 34-year-old Fitzpatrick Type 4 female presented with a 12 year history of acne and rosacea.
Her main complaints were breakouts and oily skin. The before photo was taken on the day she discontinued oral antibiotics and the after photo was taken 2 weeks later using Salicylic Cleanser, C- 7 Youth Serum (AM), Green Tea Serum (PM), Hyal Derma Oil Free Moisturizer AM & PM .
Noted improvements: Lessening of redness and breakouts Lessened oiliness. Reduced pore size.
This 48-year-old Fitzpatrick Type 2 female presented with main complaints of
- lackluster complexion,
- deepening nasolabial creases,
- fine lines,
- tendency to facial redness which had been diagnosed as mild rosacea.
- mild photo damage / hyper pigmentation
The before and after photos are taken 8 weeks apart.
She used C- 7 Youth Stem
& Hydra Soothe Serum, along with Triple Benefits Face Creme AM & PM
- Improved skin texture and evening of skin tone
- Decreased appearance of fine lines and creases, particularly nasolabial creases
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryoyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Alaria Esculenta (Marine Algae) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane,
PINK AVENUE GREEN TEA SERUM
SENSITIVE SKIN & ACNESOLUTION
Calms and soothes sensitive skin, gently clears acne& improves the skin texture.
Visibly improves skin's appearance. Green Tea Antioxidant Serum combines the antioxidant power of green tea with botanicals to:
- help lessen redness, photo damage, breakouts and irritation.
- Leaves your skin with a healthy, even appearance.
- Exclusive Intensely Bio-Available Green Tea Potent,
- Vitamin E Antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid to deep hydrate.
Pink Avenue's Green Tea Serum formula is soothing and calming for sensitive skin, including rosacea-prone,
|acne-prone, sunburn and shaving irritation. Excellent for under-eye circles due to the Vitamin K content of the green tea.
Pink Avenue Green Tea Antioxidant Serum provides oxygen free radical protection, skin tone re-balancing, anti-inflammatory properties and helps to protect the skin from damage to the extracellular matrix, including collagen and elastin (anti aging). Research shows that green tea provides comparable results in clearing acne as compared with benzoyl peroxide with no irritation or contraindications.
Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract/Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.
HYDRA SOOTHE SERUM
THE BEST CORRECTIVE, HYDRATING SERUM FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
Double duty as a treatment for dry or mature skin, as well as
treating rosacea & breakouts.
Reverse the signs of aging as well as minimize pore size and breakouts.
- Corrects dull rough skin.
- Reduces visible signs of aging.
- Provides antioxidant & moisturizing ingredients to brighten and rejuvenate texture.
- Seals in night moisturizer to boost its benefits.
- Calms & soothes
Why so fabulous?
Lipochroman®: The only double action antioxidant to protect skin from both nitrogen and oxygen free radicals, this anti-pollution ingredient is also the strongest antioxidant made. It is eleven times stronger than Idebenone.
Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acids):Omega-6 essential fatty acids that replenish moisture so that dull, rough skin softens and firms with continued use. Excellent for acneic skin since acneic skin is deficient in Vitamin F.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate): A form of Vitamin E that is 20 times stronger as an antioxidant and is the only antioxidant that protects skin from Nitrogen free radicals caused by environmental pollutants.
Lipids: Help to trap moisture into skin by mimicking the silky molecules found in baby skin that prevents water from escaping from skin surface.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Linoleate (Vitamin F), Glyceryl Linolenate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Glyocolipids, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Phenoxyethanol.
Did you know?
Sensitive skin requires a bit of detective work to figure out the root cause of inflammation, irritation and discomfort. In my Pink Avenue skin care practice I have observed over the years that certain elements can be contributing factors genetics
- food sensitivity and/ or allergies
- something you are eating doesn't agree with you and your skin
- environmental influences ie, allergy season, exposure to pets, fragrance,pollution, topical applications of irritants
Since your skin is the largest organ of elimination of the body, it would stand to reason that what you consume may affect the skin. If rashers of bacon and cheesy, juicy hamburgers can lead to plaque that clogs your arteries, why couldn't food contribute to rashy, pimply, hot burning skin? Just asking?
Check the food list below.
Observe what you eat and how your skin reacts 24 to 48 hours later.
shellfish soy, soya, peanuts, msg ( found in many processed foods processed foods of any kind) alcohol, wheat, sugar, dairy
Pink Avenue Skin Care
Copy Right 2018