BRIGHTENING SKIN CARE
Reduce the appearance of hyper pigmention and dark spots while adding a glow glow to the skin.
Pink Avenue's Skin Brightening System is an effective skin care regimen
specifically formulated to restore skin brightness & radiance
as it lessens the appearance of dark spots and fine lines.
This 3-step system protects skin from
- free radical damage
- pollution that cause excess pigment,
- blocks the formation of the skin pigment melanin.
Clinical studies show that after 6 weeks of use:
- 87% saw decrease in appearance of dark spots and brightening of skin tone
- 100% noted an increase in skin radiance and luminosity
- 100% noticed improvement in skin smoothness
- 93% of users experienced improvement in appearance of lines and wrinkles
Why so fabulous?
- SALICYLIC CLEAN CLEANSER Micro-exfoliating cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and 1% moisturizing and antimicrobial coconut oil at low pH 4.5 for enhanced dead cell removal. Removes surface dead cell build up that is storing excess pigment to improve luminosity and even skin tone. 6 FL. OZ. / 180 ML
- HYDRA SOOTHE SERUM Replenishing serum restores skin’s bioidentical glycolipids and vitamins E and F for increased luminosity. Antioxidant Lipochroman®protects skin from pollutants that contribute to skin darkening and corrects prior damage. Provides instant glow and smoother, plumper skin. 1 FL. OZ. / 30 ML
- RADIANCE C20 MOISTURIZER Brightening cream with 20% L-Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) evens skin tone, lessens dark spots, and improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidant vitamin C protects skin from free radical damage caused by UVA/UVB. 1.7 FL. OZ. / 50 ML
How to Use: Use the Skin Brightening System twice daily.
SALICYLIC CLEANSER: Start by gently massaging a small amount of cleanser onto damp face and neck, avoiding eyes. Leave on for 10 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
HYDRA SOOTHE SERUM: apply treatment serum to face and neck.
RADIANCE C20 MOISTURIZER: For the first two weeks, apply moisturizer only once a day (in the evening). After two weeks, if tolerated apply moisturizer twice a day. Always use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater in the morning while using the Skin Brightening System.
Always use your favorite SPF moisturizer in the day to enhance the results of the Brightening System
PINK AVENUE SKIN BRIGHTENING SYSTEM
MALASMA & PREGNANCY MASK
This 32-year-old Fitzpatrick Type 2 client after two pregnancies noticed multiple darkening freckles on her face. She had tried other brightening skin care but found it too drying.
The Pink Avenue Skin Brightening Kit was recommended and after 1 week she noticed a difference in the depth of color of the freckling.
- Salicylic Cleanser AM & PM
- Hydra Soothe Serum AM & PM
- Radiance C 20 Creme AM & PM
Noted improvements: Evening of skin tone Lessening in freckle pigmentation. Results may vary.
Photo Damage & Menopause
This 60-year-old fair-skinned female presented with a more than 40 year smoking and chronic UV exposure history. Her main complaint was photo damage, most especially uneven pigment and fine lines and wrinkles.
On physical exam, moderate photo damage was noted.
The before photo was taken before treatment and the after photo was taken 3 weeks after treatment.
Treatment: Salicylic Cleanser, Hydra Soothe Serum, Radiance C20 Creme AM & PM
Noted improvements: Improved skin brightness and evening of tone Improvement in texture. Results may vary.
"Just about all of us are born with beautiful, healthy skin that is smooth, soft and completely untouched by the world around us.
Through the years, exposure to the environment, stress and sleepless nights all contribute to unwanted changes on our face and exposed areas to the sun, like our neck, chest and arms.
Dark spots, hyper pigmentation, sun damage from our youth begin to appear in our late 20s
and early thirties. Hyper pigmentation may be pronounced at the onset of the menopausal stage of life.
Pink Avenue Radiance C 20 will give you back 'that glow' ". Suzie
Pink Avenue,Toronto. Cosmesceutical Skin Care and the Best Micro Current/Spa Facials in Toronto
Copyright all rights reserved 2017